Reserve a Garden
Each season, NYRP offers free events and workshops in our gardens across NYC – and you can too. Host public events, such as community celebrations, educational workshops, or other public programs in our gardens. There is no cost to use the space, but gardens must remain open and accessible to the public at all times.
Interested in hosting your next public event in an NYRP garden? Complete this event form or contact our Community Engagement Team at 212-333-2552.
NOTE: This form is only to reserve space in a NYRP community garden that is ideal to host an event. To reserve space located in one of the public parks we maintain in Northern Manhattan (including the Riley-Levin Children's Garden, Swindler Cove in Sherman Creek Park and others) you will need to obtain a permit from the NYC Department of Parks and Recreation.
Garden event policies:
- Only one event may be held in the garden at any time.
- Garden gates must remain open to the public during all events.
- No fee may be charged to reserve or enter any NYRP garden.
- Event hosts are responsible for acquiring sound or other applicable permits.
- Smoking, drugs, and/or alcohol are not permitted in the gardens.
- All events must end by 7pm. All persons and event materials must be removed from the garden and the garden gates must be locked no later than 8pm.
- Event hosts are responsible for leaving the garden clean and in order.
- A sound permit must be acquired from the city for any event that will have music at a loud volume.
Complete this form and submit it to NYRP no later than 2 weeks in advance of your event.